Wednesday, May 23, 2012

my life is my message





I somehow think that I am hiding here because I don't know what else I could do with myself and this sucking life...but it seems that I choose the 'wrong place' to hide... I believe I am running away from something, but I found no where left for me to hide if not here...yeah I agree, l am ignoring the 'ignorable' as much as I can... 


..to make things worst, my right nostril is 90% blocked already. I didn't expect it to grow so fast...errghhh sucksss!!! I hope it would stop growing for just 1 year, yes please, allow me some times to finish up with this course... what a life... am I not being rational...? yes I am not, because I refuse to... why must I be rational anyway? indeed I question 'reality'... it's my life and I live it the way I like... since I believe there is no such thing as right or wrong in life. 


somehow I admire the way Steve Jobs lived his life...it is said that he was living in a reality distortion field, but so what?! why bother? it's his life, he lived it the way he liked.


No comments: