Saturday, May 21, 2011

God Please Help Me


pick up this from MJN's post:

"ARCHITECTURE" has been chosen as the TOUGHEST course among all d courses including BCOM, Bca, IAS, IPS n MBBS; by d Guinnes Book of World Records, on 18 Aug 2010. It has 58 university exams + 130 series exams + 174 assignments within 5 years (max 750 working days)...


I guess I have got myself in a big trouble...

and I have not been feeling well since the second half of last semester.

The FESS surgery done last Saturday seems to bug me with constant dizziness, headache, leg cramp, bleeding nose, low blood pressure, fatigue, cold etc... I was given 2 weeks (14 days) medical leaves, which is not what I could afford to have.

A part from the final exam in 3 weeks time, we have a few mega assignments pending submission in 2 weeks time, the final design studio project needs extreme attention and design details, design model, architectural drawings, presentation boards, portfolio for each subject... all within 4 weeks!

I can only pray for God's mercy, for miracle to happen...

No comments: